Friday, November 25, 2005

Cash

Just saw "Walk the Line", which I highly recommend. If the on-stage chemistry between Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix was even closely representative of the real thing between Johnny Cash and June Carter, well hot damn if that wasn't some passion!

Sometimes, after seeing a dramatic, glamorous portrayal like this on the big screen, I feel a twinge of the hum drums when I look at my life (but hey, what is Hollywood for if to give us great contrast). However, that all washes away before the credits are done rolling when I recognize that I have been lucky enough to have the most important thing that movie characters seem to always be questing for - love.

I'll keep this from getting too sappy, but sufifce to say I've got it in my daily life, solid, and strong from S. and family and friends, and I wouldn't trade it for all the passionate drama in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home