Friday, November 04, 2005

Update

So it's been quiet here, and that's only because I've had my nose to the grindstone, trying to crank out my second memo of the semester four days before it's due so that I can take the weekend O-F-F.

S. is in Hawaii for a month-long rotation, so I've been less balanced than usual - allowing myself to become a law school hermit. But I will be rewarded for my diligence tomorrow morning when I touch down in Houston, Texas to begin celebrating the marriage of one of my dear college friends (I tell you we're dropping like flies). On the three hour plane ride there I hope to:

1. write a letter to my grandfather
2. write a wedding card
3. write a toast to the bride and groom
4. write a note to a friend
5. pay my bills
6. edit a friend's grad school personal statement
7. read some interesting articles that I've been saving up
8. veg-out with the sinful US Weekly
9. catch up on the sleep I've missed this week
10. NOT DO ANY LAW SCHOOL RELATED WORK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home