Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nostrils Above Water

There's been a lot going on, in law school, in life, in general, and not too much that I've found suited to posting. I'm doing my best to keep just one breath ahead and a few times I've written about how much work I have, but really, no one wants to read about that. I will be away at my cousin's wedding over the weekend, and then I have midterms on Tuesday, so hopefully after that I'll finally clear some head space to form a coherent post. Thanks for your patience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we be patient. keep your focus on the important things.

don't worry about the ADR Bd. On subjective matters like that, the decision could have been made as much on whether a bd member wanted to date you as opposed to whether you would be a contributor to the program. blind writing competitions for journals (if done that way at your school) at least judges you on the merits of your work. Focus on your studies and keep pushing ahead. 1 year out of law school and the competition will ahve no bearing on anyone's life.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home