Thursday, April 19, 2007

Inconsistent - the very very short list

I get completely grossed out when people put their food directly on any surface at school. Ew, the germs! And yet, I have no trouble putting a handful of skittles directly into my coat pocket (no doubt also full of germs).

I like things clean. If I don't get to the full on sponge-with-cleaning-agent scrub down, I will at least once-over the sink and toilet down with a Mr. Scrubber-Bubbles wipe once a week. And yet, the shower? Probably taken a sponge to it three times in the past two years. I mean, we just shower in there, it's got to be clean, right?

I shy away from things with lots of food-dye in them. When I was little I eschewed the "chemical cherries" (maraschino) with a vengence. But green mint chocolate chip ice cream really IS better.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home